1. Which class are you (masculine) studying (reading)?
Kasmin varge bhavan pathati?
2. Which is your (masculine) school?
Bhavatah pathasala ka?
3. Is your (masculine) sister going to college?
Kim bhavatah svasa gacchati mahavidyalayam?
4. How many pupils are there in your (feminine) class?
Kati chatrah santi bhavatyah varge?
5. Who is your (masculine) english teacher?
Kah bhavatah angla-bhasayah adhyapakah?
6. My english teacher is Nirmala auntie.
Mamaan glabhasayah adhyapika mirmala, matulani.
7. My Maths-teacher is Raman uncle.
Mama ganitaadhyapakah ramanmatulah.
8. I am poor in maths.
Aham akusalah ganite.
9. I go to tuition-master for maths.
Aham gacchami upasiksakam ganitaya.
10. Did you get your (masculine) progress-card?
Kim bhavan labdhavan bhavatah vrddhiphalakam?
11. How many days were Dasara-holidays?
Katidinani asan dasraavakasah?
12. When is the convocation in the college?
Kada snatakotsavah mahavidyalaye?
13. Is your (masculine) sister doing graduation?
Kim bhavatah svasa snatakavarge asti va?
14. No, my sister is doing post-graduation.
Naiva mama svasa utsnatake asti.
15. After plus 2, what are you (feminine) going to do?
Dvyatirekasya pascat kim bhavati karisyati?
16. I (feminine) do not wish to be doctor; I will do engineering.
Aham necchami cikitsaka bhavitum aham karisyami yantrajnakam.
17. Are you (feminine) doing medicine?
Kim bhavati karoti cikitsakiyam?
18. How many marks did you (masculine) get in plus 2?
Kati ankah bhavan labdhavan dvyatireke?
19. I (masculine) got 94% in plus 2.
Aham labdhavan caturnavatih pratisatam dvyatireke.
20. When will be preparation-holidays for exams?
Kada sajjikaranaavakasah pariksabhyah?
21. You (masculine) are studing hard for the exams.
Bhavana pathati tiksnam pariksabhyah.
22. He is doing combined study.
Sah karoti samyuktapathanam.
23. I am in the hostel.
Aham asmi avasathye.
24. Do you (feminine) cook in your (feminine) home?
Kim bhavti pacati bhavatyah grhe?
25. Who serves you (masculine) breakfast?
Kah parivesayati bhavatah pratarasam?
26. Do you (masculine) take bed-tea?
Kim bhavan pibati sayyacayam?
27. I take coffee after morning bath.
Aham pibami kapheyam pratah snanasya pascat.
28. I take food on the dining table.
Aham khadami aharam bhojanautphalake.
29. I drink milk after breakfast.
Aham pibami ksiram pratarasasya pascat.
30. The cook is cooking.
31. Enough, do not serve more than this.
Alam itopi mastu.
32. I eat kichedi in the night.
Aham khadami mudgaudanam ratrau.
33. Children eat cold rice in the morning.
Balah khadanti amlasam pratah.
34. Generally our vegetables are – brinjals, lady’s fingers, bitter-gourds, gourds, cucumbers, pumpkins, snake-gourds, potatos, tomatos, raddishes etc.
Prayah asmakam sakah santi-andasakani, naryangulayah, karavellah, jhasah, tumbah, kusmandah, patolah, vangakandah, simandakah, mulakah ityadayah.
35. In lunch, we have rice, soup, papad, curry, chutney, saambar, rasam, sweet, and curd.
Madhyahnabhojane asmakam santi-odanam, supah, bhidura-carpatah, sakabhajanam, upasecanam, kvathitam, amlakvathitam (rasakam), modakah, ca dadhi.
36. Mango-pickle and lemon-pickle are common among pickles.
37. Among the leaf-vegetables, gardenleaves and paalak leaves are common.
Parnasakesu aramasakaparnani ca
38. Bring your (masculine) plate, tumbler and cups.
Anayatu bhavatah sthalam, panilam, ca casakan.
39. Fruits are eaten after meals.
Phalani khaditani bho janasya pascat.
40. I like apples and grapes.
Mahyam rocante ataaphalani, ca draksah.
41. An Andhra, likes mango-pickle, whoever he might be.
Andhraya, amra-upasandhitam rochate, yasmai kasmai api.