227. One who wins a war within is a Jina. He loves none, hates none. The Jina is free from the bondage of the karmas.
He is omnipresent and omnipotent. His happiness is limitless.
228. He preaches Truth. He does it for the welfare and salvation of the soul.
229. He proclaims that the universe has neither a beginning nor an end. He proclaims that the universe is not a creation and there is no creation of it.
230. He preaches that the outward forms appear and disappear. They are transitory.
231. The soul is eternal. The inanimate objects, visible and invisible are eternal. Just as gold takes the shape of a bangle or a necklace, soul and matter take different shapes but their real characteristics are eternal.
232. The last Jina was Shri Bhagwan Mahavir. His holy footprints were adorning earth before about twenty five hundred years.
233. May we worship his feet.
234. Jain Munis real a simple and pure life. They preach the Truth revealed by Bhagwan Mahavir.
235. May we worship the feet of the Jain Munis.